WordPress is an amazing platform to build your website on. Heck, it powers over 25% of the Internet, so it must be doing something right. The problem comes in when you want to go beyond the basics. If you want to start creating your own Post types or add new fields to the existing Post pages.
This is where the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin comes in. It allows you to easily add new fields, create new Post types, new Taxonomies, etc. It also makes it insanely easy to do… the problem comes in for many, when they actually want to add these new fields to the website!
Now we can start to harness the power of the newly released Elementor Pro 2.0 and its deep integration with the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin. You can quickly and easily pull in the new fields, add them to your custom page designs and use the added power of choosing where, when and what page templates to replace throughout your website.
Start building truly dynamic websites today!
ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
Dynamic Content in Elementor Pro 2.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB7FVn_IYdI&t=1s
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
- OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
- ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
- DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
- DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
- SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
- Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
- CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
- SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – http://bit.ly/2qDFU4G
- VISUAL COMPOSER: http://bit.ly/2rnre70
- IMPREZA THEME: http://bit.ly/2rn5yYx