Sliders are awesome! They can add so much interactivity and interest to a web page or web site when used correctly.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how can go beyond the basic, manually built slider and create something a little more powerful and interesting.
We’re going to tap into the power of combining Smart Slider 3 and WordPress to create a dynamic slider that pulls in the featured image, title, author and post date that can help draw attention to your content.
If you’re looking for a great way to display your latest WordPress posts or show off your WooCommerce products, Dynamic Sliders in Smart Slider 3 is the answer.
Learn how to quickly build a great looking slider, add it to your site with Elementor and give your viewers a great user experience.
SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
Free tutorials for WordPress, Slider Revolution and Visual Composer. New tutorials added every Wednesday.
Take your WordPress website and skills to the next level!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
- OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
- ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
- DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
- DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
- SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
- Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
- CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
- SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – http://bit.ly/2qDFU4G
- VISUAL COMPOSER: http://bit.ly/2rnre70
- IMPREZA THEME: http://bit.ly/2rn5yYx