Building an eCommerce website with WordPress is pretty painless, but when it comes to brand continuity, the emails that Woocommerce sends out are somewhat basic and lacking in customization options.
If you want simple Woocommerce email template customization, you generally have two choices.
- purchase a plugin that provides drag & drop functionality (which can be expensive, especially if you opt for any of the plugins sold by Automattic (the developers behind Woocommerce)) or
- get your hands dirty and edit the email templates.
Neither of these options are ideal if you’re working on a budget or want to make some simple tweaks to the default emails.
Don’t worry, we’ve done all the leg work and found a totally free option that makes Woocommerce email template customization an absolute breeze.
Woocommerce Email Customization Made Easy
Kadence Woocommerce Email Customizer is a totally free plugin that enhances the default WordPress Customizer with a range of Woocommerce email customization options.
This easy to use WordPress plug-in offers you the ability to either pick one of 3 pre-designed email templates and then customize them to your specific needs or you can use the default Woocommerce email templates and edit those to fit perfectly with the branding and style of your website.
The Kadence Woocommerce email template customization plugin gives you all the basic tools you need to edit your emails. You can add your own company branding into the design, add in company colours and edit the fonts and font sizes, styles and weights to ensure you get the perfect look.
There is one limitation, and I suspect this is more to do with the computers and email clients that your email will be read on as opposed to the actual plugin.
You can only use standard web safe and fallback font variations. So, if you’re looking to include Google fonts for a little bit of creative spice, I’m afraid you’re out of luck.
That being said, it is only a minor gripe and something that really shouldn’t stop you from creating more custom new order emails, order update emails or any of the other myriad of emails Woocommerce sends out.
Finally, if you don’t want to have to go through the process of making the same changes to your emails on multiple different domains, Kadence allows you to easily export and import all your settings for a super-easy way of transferring everything.
All in all, the Kadence Woocommerce Email Designer plugin is an awesome, free WordPress plugin that makes Woocommerce email customization a total breeze.
Download it and take it for a test drive and be sure to let us know what you think of it!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
– CartFlows Pro: https://bit.ly/2KuxhCm
– GeneratePress Premium: http://bit.ly/2Ydn1SE
– Crocoblock: https://bit.ly/2BD7e6E
– Pre Order Brizy Pro NOW: https://bit.ly/2Ji97r8
– OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
– ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
– WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly VISUAL COMPOSER): https://bit.ly/2NVbVNP
– DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
– DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
– SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
– Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
– CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
– SLIDER REVOLUTION 6 – https://bit.ly/2NYr8NV
– IMPREZA THEME: https://bit.ly/2mpK9wp