If you’re looking for a way to get more bespoke designs in your WordPress website, then harnessing the power and flexibility of Elementor Pro, probably the number one WordPress website builder plugin alongside Astra Pro and it’s insanely powerful Advanced Hooks plugin and you can add your custom designed elements to almost any part of any page, post or template throughout your website.
You can easily choose between individual posts, pages or templates or make global changes with minimal effort and some simple logic that Astra Pro’s Hooks provides.
In this video tutorial, I’ll take you step by step through the process of creating a bespoke blog archive that can be different on every single section to create a truly bespoke design and content structure without the need to touch a single line of code.
Grab yourself a hot or cold drink and learn how to take your WordPress web design skills to the next level!
This tutorial will show you how to harness the power of Astra Pro’s Hooks alongside Elementor Pro‘s powerful design tools to build truly unique websites without the need to touch a single line of code!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
- OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
- ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
- DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
- DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
- SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
- Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
- CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
- SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – http://bit.ly/2qDFU4G
- VISUAL COMPOSER: http://bit.ly/2rnre70
- IMPREZA THEME: http://bit.ly/2rn5yYx